This video uses animated letters, words, and images from my flashcards in conjunction with video footage of either my children acting out the meaning of the word or real live footage of the word. If you need a video player, I recommend using VLC or Quick Time.
ABC Video on YouTube
Find my video on YouTube or download it so you can have it whenever you need!
Check out my blog Learning How to Read Begins with the ABCs for tips and tricks to teach your child (of any age…baby, toddler, preschooler, or young child) the ABCs. The more exposure children get to the ABCs at a young age, the easier they will be to learn. How well children understand letter names and sounds determines how good of a reader they will be.
Check out all of the blogs in my Teach Your Child to Read series: Every blog has tips, tricks, and a variety of resources that include everything you need to teach your child to read.
- Everything You Need to Know to Teach Your Child to Read
- #1-Introduce Your Baby to Reading
- #2-Learning How to Read Begins with the ABCs
- #3-Memorizing Words Leads to Reading
- #4-Building Vocabulary with Numbers, Colors, and Shapes
- #5-Teaching Phonics with Three Letter Word Families
- #6-Teach Your Child Long Vowels, Digraphs, and Other Vowels for Reading Success
- #7-Creating Independent Readers
- #8-Reinforcing Reading with Writing