https://embracing-motherhood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/hamburger-salad1.png 400 810 Stacey Maaser https://embracing-motherhood.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/EM_Logo.png Stacey Maaser2015-07-24 13:44:442020-11-20 16:06:35Hamburger Salad Recipe
Hamburger Salad Recipe
I love finding simple ways to make dinner that are both healthy and that my family will enjoy. The kids love eating grilled burgers on a bun or cut up and dipped in A1, but my husband and I really enjoy these hamburger salads
- Grilled Hamburgers
- Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices (Or really any kind of cheese you prefer.)
- Lettuce (The darker the lettuce, the more nutrients it has. I prefer organic because it’s one of the dirty dozen.)
- Green Olives (Sliced or chopped)
- Mayonnaise (I like Hellman’s.)
- Real Salt (Get some here.)
- Grill some burgers. Check out my recipe: How to Make the Best Grilled Burgers.
- Add some cheese when the burgers are almost done cooking, cover, and let it melt.
- Chop up the burgers into cubes.
- Place on a bed of lettuce and top with tomatoes, green olives, and mayonnaise.
- Add a sprinkling of Real Salt on the top and serve.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!